We are WPIC (Wedding Planners Institute of Canada), PCTIA, and AllSeated certified, with over 16 years of experience in event management. Whether you have a small wedding of 30 guests or 300 guests, we can help you plan your dream wedding. Since every wedding is different, we customize each wedding package according to the couples’ needs. Our services also cover a lot more areas compared to other local wedding planners and coordinators, you will only get the best service from Luxe Weddings. Please contact us for more information.
Advantages of being our clients
We partner and work with many wonderful vendors to provide you the best rates and services that are only available to our planning clients. We also carry a small selection of decor items at much lower rental rates that are only available for our planning and coordination clients.
Professional Wedding Coordinators
It is very important for us to only provide the best service to our clients. With weddings that have more than 70 attendees, we always have both professional and experienced coordinators – Crystal & Celine – working together on your wedding day to ensure our service quality and coverage.
WPIC Certified Planner
WPIC Certified Wedding Coordinators are held to higher standards then your “regular” planners. We take this industry seriously, so seriously that we got trained and formally educated in Wedding Coordination. Graduates of The Wedding Planners Institute of Canada must abide by a code of ethics or they can be stripped of their Certification and disbarred from the WPICAlumni Association.
WPIC Code of Ethics
- We do not accept kickbacks (money for referrals) from vendors. Vendors must know that the clients are the recipients of any discounts given.
- We treat each client fairly, and we will be honest and upfront in the representation of our clients.
- We uphold our ethics. We will not take or attempt to take clients from, or discredit, other vendors with gossip or slander.
- Every client will receive a detailed contract for Wedding Day Direction, Destination or Full Wedding Coordination services.
- We will provide all services agreed upon in the contract that must be signed by both the client and Coordinator at the commencement of service.
- We believe in continuous education, networking and training within the Wedding Industry.
- Our pricing is upfront and industry comparable. We will not devalue our profession by offering unsustainable prices.
- We will make every effort to return calls and emails in a timely manner. (Within 24 hrs.)
- We always endeavour to benefit our client and not ourselves. Vendors are suggested on merit, in the best interests of the client, not ourselves or the vendor suggested.
- We can not guarantee your wedding will be perfect, but we can guarantee we will do everything within our power to make sure it is as close to perfection as it can be.