We are WPIC (Wedding Planners Institute of Canada), PCTIA, and AllSeated certified, with many years of experience in trade show & event management. Whether you have a small wedding of 30 guests or 300 guests, we can help you plan your dream wedding. We will also tailor the most suitable services and package according to your needs and budget. Please contact us for a quote.
Floor Plan & Layout Design
The 2D & 3D floor plan will help you visualize and plan your ceremony and reception layout at ease. We can also help you plan and manage your menu options for all of your guests, as well as guest check-in on your wedding day.
We can also work with your venue’s software if you are provided with access.
Wedding Website & E-Invitation Creation & Assistance
We do so many things online nowadays, having a wedding website makes it easy to share wedding information with all of your friends and family, it can also help manage guest list and rsvps. For couples that prefer email invitations over traditional paper invitations, we can also assist the creation of your e-invite as well as email schedule and list management.
Decor, Design, and Calligraphy
As an accomplished designer and consultant, Crystal offers personalized design services to assist you in creating graphics for every part of your wedding. Your wedding website, invitations, favours, signage, and floor wrap can have a consistent look that conveys the theme of your wedding. We also offer calligraphy services.
Image Consulting & Aesthetics
As an image consultant, Celine can advise you in selecting the perfect attire for your wedding day based on body type and skin tone, all while making sure to portray your individuality, and choosing the right outfit will accentuate your best features. This is also relevant for immediate family members and the wedding party who are integral in achieving the completed look for your special day. In addition, with her knowledge of aesthetics and spa care, she can provide tips and tricks of the trade as well as do’s and don’ts leading up to the wedding day.
WPIC Certified Planner
WPIC Certified Wedding Coordinators are held to higher standards then your “regular” planners. We take this industry seriously, so seriously that we got trained and formally educated in Wedding Coordination. Graduates of The Wedding Planners Institute of Canada must abide by a code of ethics or they can be stripped of their Certification and disbarred from the WPICAlumni Association.
WPIC Code of Ethics
- We do not accept kickbacks (money for referrals) from vendors. Vendors must know that the clients are the recipients of any discounts given.
- We treat each client fairly, and we will be honest and upfront in the representation of our clients.
- We uphold our ethics. We will not take or attempt to take clients from, or discredit, other vendors with gossip or slander.
- Every client will receive a detailed contract for Wedding Day Direction, Destination or Full Wedding Coordination services.
- We will provide all services agreed upon in the contract that must be signed by both the client and Coordinator at the commencement of service.
- We believe in continuous education, networking and training within the Wedding Industry.
- Our pricing is upfront and industry comparable.
- We will make every effort to return calls and emails in a timely manner. (Within 48 hrs.)
- We always endeavour to benefit our client and not ourselves. Vendors are suggested on merit, in the best interests of the client, not ourselves or the vendor suggested.
- We can not guarantee your wedding will be perfect, but we can guarantee we will do everything within our power to make sure it is as close to perfection as it can be.