First of all, congratulations on your engagement! You are one step closer to that perfect wedding you’ve always dreamed of. However, let’s face it, planning a wedding without any prior experience nor help can be a daunting chore. As a newly engaged couple, you want to spend each day enjoying these sweet moments leading up to your big day. Don’t bury yourself with the stress of contacting and booking vendors, let us help you with planning your dream wedding. This service is designed to cover all aspects of your wedding from start to finish. We will work with you through the entire wedding planning process, and we will be there all the way to share the joy and tears with you and all of your friends and family on your wedding day.
The ideal time frame to plan a wedding from start to finish is about 12 months. Many popular venues and vendors get booked up quickly during wedding season, it’s best to start early to make sure your preferred choices are available for your wedding day.
Full wedding planning services can include
- Regular meetings, emails & phone calls to keep you up to date at each stage of the wedding
- Up to 7 planning sessions including two venue visits (up to 6 venues)
- Budget management, preparation, allocation, recommendations
- Venue selection for ceremony & reception site
- Vendor recommendations, negotiation & communication
- Theme/colour scheme development
- Wedding graphic, floral, and decor design recommendations*
- Reception layouts & floor plan assistance
- Review of all vendor contracts and confirmation of vendors two week prior to the wedding day
- One hour of coordination and attendance of your ceremony rehearsal
- Creation and management of detailed itinerary for the wedding day
Digital package (optional)
- Assisting with wedding website creation
- Assisting with email invitations (instead of traditional paper invitations)
- Follow up email communications / reminders to your guests leading up to your wedding day
On your wedding day
- On site coordination services on your wedding day for 8 consecutive hours (further hours available at additional cost)
- I will be the point of contact for the day which include communication with all vendors and taking care of any challenges that might surface
- Instructing ushers & readers of duties
- Organizing processional line-up
- Assisting with the transition from ceremony to reception
- Management of small decor details (place cards, pew markers, guest favours..etc)
- Detailed itinerary for wedding day provided to wedding party & vendors
- Onsite direction of ceremony, photos & reception
- Overseeing scheduled events at reception: cocktails, dinner, cake cutting, entertainers, speeches
- Delivery of final payments to vendors (if required)
- An assistant if the event requires it (additional costs may apply)
- Use of wedding day emergency kit
Partial planning is also available. Please contact us for details and a quote.
*Does not include purchasing of flowers, complicated graphic design services, nor decor rentals. These services will be quoted separately.